1. GETTING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME: we pay a lot of attention to using the best translators. It is always easier to tweak a good piece of work than it is to rectify errors.
2. PERFECTION unfortunately, despite claims to the contrary by some of our competitors, translation is not a science, and perfection does not exist. Some areas of translation are much more prone to this, for example marketing texts can have style and tone of voice issues where there could be quite a diversity of “good” translation, and matching the client’s preferred style and tone can take a lot of work.
3. TRANSLATION ERRORS: all translators make mistakes, even with work which has been checked a multiple number of times the occasional error can slip through. We don’t claim that translations are completely error free, what we do claim, is that translators will exercise due diligence in doing a professional job, and if things go wrong, we will work very hard to put them right.
4. CLIENT COLLABORATION: the more we understand our clients, and the closer we work together, the better the translation result will be. Don’t be surprised if we ask for clarification of issues regarding the source text, if the text is unclear in the original language the translation won’t be any better. Often product pictures or illustrations, or other background information can be invaluable to the translation team.
5. CLIENT PREFERENCE sometimes clients want preferential changes to a document, the translation isn’t “wrong” as such, but the client prefers particular terminology, style or choice of words. A new client sends a piece of work without any background or reference material, the translation company takes the job in good faith, delivers the work, and then the client comes back with lots of preferential changes. If there is existing work, or reference material, or even a style guide for the specific target language, it makes this process much easier for both parties.
100% Satisfaction guarantee
Accuracy & Quality Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with our translation for any reason, we will translate and proofread again at no additional charge within the requirements and instructions provided in the initial order. Requests for changes should be made within 3 days of delivery and where possible constructive feedback and specific examples provided.
Excluded from the guarantee:
- Changes in source copy due to subsequent updating of your project
- Preferences regarding points of style which we were not informed of when the order was given
- Creative translation or copywriting.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer a 20% discount for upfront payments. We will match any equitable quote from any Sdn Bhd translation agency in Malaysia. Our low price guarantee is based on our pre-paid/ discounted price for up-front payments.
Criteria for comparison:
- The translation must be done by a qualified professional translator who is a native speaker.
- The written quote of the rival company must contain the number of characters and the delivery deadline including translation and proofreading.
- The rival company must be a Sdn Bhd Company.
- The rival company’s estimate must be made availabe to us
We are committed to meeting your deadlines. If we fail to deliver your translation on time, you will get a 10% discount on the agreed price.