Expand your businesses reach with us, Local Translator
If you are conducting business within Kuala Lumpur, you may find that it is quite difficult to find a common dialect within the area. This is because Kuala Lumpur is saturated with different cultures. It is also a major tourist attraction globally.
The mergers of cultures have made the area very diverse in language and culture. It is very common to find people speaking:
• Various Indian Dialects
Therefore, it is crucial for any business to use local translation services, a translation agency, or a certified language translator online in order to cater to the local languages.
Where most businesses may in Kuala Lumpur are multi-lingual, it is rare to find a business outside of a professional translation agency that understands all of the local dialects and cultures.
Why using a local translation service it great for your business?
As KL has a great amount of cultures, the potential to quickly expand your business to a global market is great. However, you have to cater your business to draw in such clientele.
If a business has a local translation service prepare documents before a potential client/investor comes into the business then they will be more apt to gain that customer’s business. Consider.
1. Locals want to feel that you appreciate their business – Nothing shows your appreciation for a client then catering to that person’s language and culture. If you have materials readily available for the potential client, they do not have to wait to see what your business has to offer.
2. Printed material travels better than word of mouth – If you are looking to expand your clientele list in a diversified market (such as Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) you must have diversified documentation to present to the people. Where you could outsource such information, it is more cost efficient and you get better quality work when you use a professional translation agency for such materials.
3. Legal Document Translations cater to both parties – Legal business ventures must have the paperwork translated so that all parties understand the contract that they are binding themselves to. By having either a language translator online or a local translation service available, the client will feel that you are ready to conduct business. Having to look for a translator when in legal negotiations is a sign of unpreparedness.
Minimize your cost with one agency
As Kuala Lumpur is a multi-language area, it should not be a surprise that there are numerous translation agencies available.
Yet, choosing an agency is not as easy as one may think. First you have to ensure that the agency is certified in their translations. Secondly, you need to ensure that the services they provide meet with your needs.
Finally, you should see if the business offers any discount or packages for multiple translations in various dialects of the same document. Remember, the culture is much diversified in its language. Having to pay different agencies multiple to translate the original document into various languages can become expensive. Use one agency to do all the translations and you are sure to save money.
Top three questions to ask a local translation service in Kuala Lumpur
When seeking a translator in Kuala Lumpur, you need to ensure that you are purchasing the best services from the best provider. Asking critical questions will ensure that you get the best work the first time and minimize the margin of transcription error.
• Are you certified to translate documents (both legal and business oriented)?
• What Clients have used your services, or can I see your client portfolio?
• Will your team personally handle the translation process or will it be outsourced?
These three questions are essential in choosing your translator, especially the third question. It does no good to have an agency that is certified if the work is to be outsourced to inapt translators.
Do you seek to maximize your businesses cultural influence in Kuala Lumpur?
We can help!!
If your business wishes to cater to the multiple cultures and languages in Kuala Lumpur, we may be able to assist you.
Omni Translation offers documentation translation services for over 30 languages. Each translator is certified with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
And while we do not offer instantaneous translations (as we review each document personally), most of our translation services can be completed within 48 hours from purchase.
Should you have any questions about Omni Translation services please feel free to visit our website www.omni-translation.com or view our informative video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6Lm-KSLIY .
If you have further inquiries please contact us directly. We will be more than happy to work with you to find the translation service that best meets the needs of your business.